I’m blonde, stylish and take fairly good care of myself, so people make an assumption about who I am before I open my mouth. I then open my mouth and their jaw drops. I’m a Geek and pretty proud of it. These are my best bits of Geekery.
- I can hold a conversation about different forms of time and dimension travel from Tardis to Slider. I’m currently discussing it with a friend on Facebook. We trying to figure out if we are smart enough to create 1.12 gigawatts of energy either from recycling or whether it would be easier by become an international criminal and use nuclear energy.
- I honestly believe every man looks better in period (regency) costume. Examples Johnny Lee Miller, Rupert Penny Jones, Alan Rickman. And Colin Firth, wet and struggling for composure.
- Ask me any question on Happy Potter and I can answer it, even if it is an enquiry as to what event happened in which book and which chapter. I can even tell you where in Scotland Hogwarts probably is. On that subject I own a wand and house tie.
- I can give you the entire back story (including reboots) on every DC character. Comic or DCAU. I even know what DCAU means.
- I play video games better than the average boy. I do, however, do it with a lot of very girlie screaming.
- I have very strong and healthy opinions on different Star Trek captains.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with cartoons and anime.
- I believe the worst thing to happen to TV was the cancellation of Firefly.
- I spent the down time in a summer watching Buffy because there was nothing good on TV.
- I LOVE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES (do not think the 80s cartoon, think the violent, passionate comics.)